14A - Halfway Reflection


  1. A skill that I had to develop for this course was timeliness. Making sure that I was planning ahead and working on assignments in a timely manner was the most important skill that I further developed for this course. 
  2. There were a couple of times when I felt like giving up and just not doing my assignments for the week. The main reason for this was stress or time mismanagement. But I pulled through and completed them to get a good grade. Whenever I felt like not doing the work I remembered that I need a good grade. 
  3. I would tell future students to work ahead and to think about the big picture. Don't think assignment to assignment, but instead think about what you are trying to achieve. By thinking about the end goal you are able to work easier and in a more productive manner. 


Comments

  1. Hi Riley,
    I really appreciated the competency idea of timelessness. With more and more classes running off the electronic platform, it is essential to plan and work ahead according to one’s own schedule and abilities. While everyone is motivated differently, the way in which you were able to generalize it to accommodate their style is helpful when giving advice to the future students of ENT 3003.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts