Skip to main content
16A
- Why do I think that I have human capital that is truly unique?
- I can speak French. Speaking a foreign language helps in many cases and is marketable.
- I am a very empathetic person. I am very in tune with how others are feeling and like to make sure that they are okay.
- I am an attentive listener. When someone is telling me something serious I make sure to listen and acknowledge what they are saying.
- I am intuitive. This helps me to know what I should and shouldn't do.
- I know a lot about very random things. This is just a fun thing because it makes conversation easy and smooth.
- Why do my friends think that I have human capital?
- Sophie: She said that my film knowledge is something about me that sticks out. I always know about new movies and important details about the production.
- Lainey: She said that I have a very niche base when it comes to knowledge.
- Jane: She said that I know a lot about many random and obscure topics.
- Tina: She said that I know a lot about many random and obscure topics.
- Na-Young: She said that I am very culturally literate.
- All of my friends agreed that I know a lot about many different topics. This is interesting but not surprising to me. I am interested to see why this is my most noticeable characteristic.
Hi Riley,
ReplyDeleteKnowing a lot about many different topics seems like a great human capital characteristic. I also said as one of my human capital characteristics that I am very in tune with people’s feelings as well. I feel it is important to be able to read people well because what they’re saying on the outside might not always match up with what they’re actually feeling on the inside. By being able to sense the emotions of other people in entrepreneurship, this can help lead people effectively.